Art Leaders Gallery is always looking for artists seeking representation. Whether you are an established professional or an emerging talent with a fresh point of view, we invite you to complete a submission to the gallery. We accept submissions from artists working in all sizes, styles and media.
Due to a large volume of artist submissions, we have strict guidelines for gallery review. If you feel that your work meets the standards reflected in the artwork we currently carry, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following materials:
- 10-15 images of recent works accompanied by the title, size, medium, date, and retail price.
- Artist’s biography and resume listing previous and current exhibitions and representation, sales history and education.
- Include your address and phone number.
- Please answer the following questions:
- How did you hear about this gallery?
- Have you visited this gallery in person and when?
- Do you have a website or any other web presence where clients can see or purchase your work? If so, please provide the address.
- Do you currently have gallery representation and where?
- If so, how much work is kept in their inventory?
- Do you have a working studio space?
- Do you currently sell directly to the public?
- Where are you headed on your artistic career?
- How much work could we expect to keep in inventory?
- Why have you chosen to submit to Art Leaders Gallery?
Expect at least one week for us to review your submission and contact you; we take all submissions seriously and review each one thoroughly. Please note that incomplete submissions are not reviewed and we do not accept unscheduled appointments to view art.